Thanks, Tania,

I am so glad to hear you suggest a possibility that we have entertained:
that of being a resource provider.  We're starting off in a small way, but
if we succeed at that level, I like the idea of moving on to other levels
by connecting with the expertise at UCC and in the community.  Sounds like
I need to go into partnership with a production company--also campus
talent, I hope.

Thank you, everyone, for your encouragement,
Susan

Susan Bell
Coordinator
The Writing Centre