From: Jo-Anne Andre [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: May 19, 2004 7:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Writing Requirements

Piggy-backing on Doug's question, I'd also be interested if any Canadian
universities have moved toward a writing requirement based on a system
of portfolio evaluation, which seems to be a growing trend in the U.S.
(If so, what has your experience with such a system been like?)

Jo-Anne Andre
U of Calgary

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/