Hi All,

I received a couple of offers of articles from Inkshedders at Kamloops; I
need those pieces soon as we have to get the Spring issue out.
And was it Brock who took minutes at the AGM? I need those, too, please.

And if you have been thinking about writing something for the newsletter,
now’s the time to do it! Submissions are always welcome.

Jane Milton