For what it's worth, I've been producing aa series of fifteen videos at York University in the area of
career development and job search. We've called this resource the Career CyberGuide - it has just
been awarded the National Association of Career Educator's award for educational excellence. You
can view it at www.yorku.ca/careers - navigate to 'virtual resources' (this is a temporary interface
- it is in the process of being redesigned) - you'll need to open it up in Windows Explorer and have
an up to date version of Media Player on your PC. Over the next year, I'll be working on expanding
the CyberGuide both in terms of breadth and interactivity. We used resources and expertise all
available on campus - largely for online courses. I'll be presenting on using the technology called
MediaSite Live at the Canadaian Association of Distance Education at York in June. I'd be happy to
answer any questions about process or production.

Carolyn