	From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion on behalf of Baragona, Alan
	Sent: Wed 5/26/2004 9:32 AM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: FW: Noah Greenberg's Ludus Danielis

	P.S.  I did find Brooks Atkinson's review of the original production, in fact--it is coupled with a review of Henry Fonda and Anne Bancroft in "Two for the Seesaw," so I didn't see it, at first.  Although Atkinson does mention the costumes, which he says "have the grandeur of medieval painting," but he gives no details about the production questions I'm interested in.

	Alan B.