 My Dear Friends at Sparkle and PIEN:

 As most of you know, my youngest son recently passed away
after a motor vehicle accident. We struggled for an
appropriate way to remember him, that would also allow
friends and family from near, and especially from far away
that could not attend the Memorial Service, to participate.

 My oldest son created a website called:
 www.memoriesofjon.org

 He plans to use his expertise at web design to offer
guidance free-of-charge to other families
struggling with grief. His name is Nicholas Hercun and he
can be reached through the website.

 He may not be able to assist you immediately, as he is
still working on his brother's Jon's website, but if you
get in touch with him, he will get back to you as soon as
possible.

 Take care,
 Carole Hercun