On 8 May 2004 at 10:45, John and Donna Testa wrote:

Does anyone know Greg Sterling e-mail number? I've been trying to write to him and his wife, but it
keeps returning as "Undeliverable mail"

* * *

Hi John 'n Donna,

Greg Sterling is Tinman on YOPA

Greg is starting up a new support group in the latest post I've seen and the first meeting is Tuesday, May11th.

Here is the URL for his post...

http://www.yopa.org/yourpage/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=27

Go to the above address, scroll down and click on your choice of e-mail or Yahoo Messenger...

cheers .... murray

PS: Dianne, Greg's diability website appears to be a "dead link" right now...
Please, Let us know if Greg has a new URL...