Looks like a computer/email virus has infiltrated the list.  Folks that
are up to date
on their virus protection with an active subscription should be alright
for the most part.  BUT, if you are not, the viruses out this month
are nasty.  You may not even know you have a virus until
you notice files missing, or your computer gettting real slow,
and freezing up.
If anyone needs help with that, email me directly.

OH, I got my family website up!
http://bayardfamily.com

Jeff