I saw a link to this page as a paid link on Google.

I was curious about it too, but I waited for someone else to ask.

The text on the web page starts, "Parkinson's Disease, The Greatest Medical
Blunder is a book that reveals all the information your doctor and
neurologist should be telling you about Parkinson's, but aren't, simply
because they are trained by pharmaceutical drug company lecturers at
medical school, to focus on the sales of pharmaceutical drugs. "

It would be nice if it were true, wouldn't it?  I'll be anxious to hear
what the other listmembers have to say about it.

Thank you for asking.

Art

Parkinsonian links:  http://members.fortunecity.com/panforum/blynx.html