Ray
         I don't type much, but I feel you've been under attach, for your
views, long enough. The last time religion and politics got to cozy, People
were burned at the stake and hung for witchcraft, (including one of my
ancestors). Fortunately in-lightened State Governors are pulling an end run
around the fear and hypocrisy, that seems to drive the religious right.
                                                    Maggie's husband Chris

P.S. I'm the one with PD