                 At 11:48 PM 5/17/2004, you wrote:
>KF,

I   Don't think it is harmful  to speculate  as to the cause of
PD   I  think   that I had a  genetic   predisposition   plus When   I was
a kid I was exposed exposed to a   lot of   Agricultural  chemicals. You
see my Mother had PD as did my grandfather.  I look at the      genetic
predisposition  was like calking a gun  but the exposure to the chemicals
was like pulling the trigger.   Then the gun goes  off