Mornin' Wendy, Mornin' All,

"does everyone have the "Don't Use" drug list for Parkinson's?"

Wendy, have you perchance the same list as one that is on my web site?

see:

Drug Interaction Precautions

Drug Interaction Information

PD Drug Interaction List

Yahoo! Directory - Health - Drug Interactions
http://dir.yahoo.com/...

The P-I-E-N-O Parkinsn's List Drug Database Index (+ contraindications! )

The P-I-E-N-O Parkinsn's List Drug Database Warning - Drugs That May Interfere Seriously In The Management Of
Parkinson's Disease

The P-I-E-N-O Drug Database Warning
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/drugdb/warning.html

http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/017.html