On 14 May 2004 at 17:52, Rayilyn Brown wrote:

> Research needs to be done to establish the etiology of disease.  The
> claim that adult stem cells are superior to embyonic is an argument we
> hear again and again.  How will we know unless the research is done?

There was some excellent research of this type done in Germany.  The head
researcher was Dr. Josef Mengele.  No problem at all about extrapolating the
results.  No militant folks demonstrating against the use of animals.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"