<http://neuro-www.mgh.harvard.edu/forum_2/SpinalDisordersF/12.19.9910.32
AMSpinalSten.html> Hi everyone!

Well, since Rich was diagnosed with Parkinson's right before Christmas,
we have discovered termites in our attic, a roof leak, and today  we
were told that he needs decompression and fusion surgery for
<http://neuro-www.mgh.harvard.edu/forum_2/SpinalDisordersF/12.19.9910.32
AMSpinalSten.html> Spinal Stenosis (L4-L5). When it rains it pours, I
guess. Any words of wisdom out there re: spinal fusion and Parkinson's?
By the way, does everyone have the "Don't Use" drug list for
Parkinson's? I have an attachment that I received from Rich's doctor
that lists a number of "do not use" drugs. Murray, is there a place I
can post attachments, or do I have to email anyone who is interested in
it individually?

Thanks!

Wendy