Carrie Barrott wrote:

>In a message dated 5/14/2004 11:02:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>http://www.parkinsonsdiseasecure.com/
>**
>I hadn't heard of this.  I emailed them to ask if there was a hard copy
>available.   I have not enjoyed my experience with e-books so far...
>
>Carrie, daughter of Michael 68/45/44?
>92352, parents
>90703, Carrie

I sent the following to the above address.

So whats the greater harm, selling false hope to sick people or,
maligning the drug companies trying to help them?

I bet you don't my question.

If the author truly has the cure Parkinson s, would not his hero status
with the populace be enough to sustain him.  Why dose he parse it out
in  a for profit book?

Just wondering

Ned