-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pesticides and Parkinsons

Wendy, I kill ants by hand now rather than have any kind of poison
around ,
This place is called The Colony, lots of ants, but no fleas.  I hear
that my
new place in
AZ has neither, but has crickets, which I think Spike and I  can abide.
Ray

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]