This reminds me, I have the updated version of the daily spreadsheet for
meds/activities/etc. that Mike Sweeney helped put in excel form. To
those of you who weren't on the list when I developed the first version,
it is a daily chart that you can use to chart daily activities to see if
you can find commonalities that cause good or bad days. It includes
tracking for meds/supplements, meals, activities, weather, and more.
This new version has improvements and can be used in excel or printed
form as you prefer. If you use it in excel form, you can chart the
results on a line graph automatically. I just sent it to those of you
who wanted the first version. Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you
are not on that first list and want a copy. I would be interested in
hearing from anyone who has further ideas for improving it, or if in the
course of using it you have identified things that affect your daily
condition.

Wendy