It's sad, but that's what happens when Religion and Politics mix. I'm not
saying this to be divisive, but when its clear the most promising research,
for so many devastating diseases, is being blocked by the Commander and
Chief, because he suddenly found Religion, and is pandering to the
religious right. THAT JUST SUCKS. and I dare any one to tell me to shut-up.
I spent six years in the Navy as a salvage diver, during Vietnam Defending
EVERY ONES right to free speech. If you want warm and cuddle buy a kitten!
I don't want to go out like this, so I refuse to shut up and sit down. I
know many others feel the same!
                                                                                Chris
and Maggie