As many of you know I went to the Parkinson's Unity Walk. I traveled behind the scenes to give you, Parkinsn, the joy, tears and triumph of how it all comes together and the glorious result.

For one weekend in April we put it all behind us to accomplish together what we may not be able to do locally.

I was on an emotional roller coaster. Hope to meet more of you there next year. Perhaps Barbara Patterson and I both will make a show.

John

I almost forgot! The URL for A Symphony of Hope is:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/unitywalk/