I  don't  have a problem when travelling. I  Take my meds on a Four hour
schedule just like i do at home  If you tell the flight attendant  that you
need a glass of water to take your meds and usually  the flight crew  will
provide  it. there is no reason to alter your meds schedule while traveling.