I'd like to add my plea for mutual respect for each other's opinions and
feelings.  Most were borne of bitter experience with this damnable disease.
Like it or not, we are each other's best hope for finding a cure.

Bart Conard

these type of lists usually me.
>                                            Regards,
>                                                         Lee
>
> Nigel Harland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A few years ago when this list was going through another bout of name
calling and badmouthing I wrote a message entitled "List Parasites" which
essentially suggested that there were some people on this list whose only
contributions seemed to consist of insulting others and getting some warped
satisfaction from seeing their insults on screen.
> Well,here we are in 2004, and it's happening again.
> In my opinion these people ( they know who they are ) should have the
decency to take themselves off -list for a while and take time-out to
recall what this list was set up for in the first place. which certainly
was not to provide a platform for trading insults.

> Nigel Harland age 49 dx34

mailto:[log in to unmask]

mailto:[log in to unmask]