Frank,
Have you not read the articles about Nancy Regan on this list?  Do you consider her a liberal?  Not all Liberals are liberal on all subjects as not all Conservatives are conservative on all subjects.

I would hope that people would form their own opinions on all subjects and not let politians or religious leaders make their decisions for them.

I have yet to see that articles by the right (religious or political) have not been allowed to be sent via this listserve.

Vocal minority???  Whose to say that the people who are vocal are in the minority.  Have you taken a poll of all the members to see what 'side' they are on??

If you are all for a cessation of this nonsense then why did you continue on after your second paragraph?

Caryle 40/40/37

FrankandTeri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Amazing... You have just joined the group you suggested trade insults and
don't belong on this list. This problem must have existed long ago and
since I was not here then I take it you were not referring to me as a
Parasite.

By the way I am all for cessation of this nonsense. However I will no
longer sit idly by and let the vocal minority insult religions, personal
beliefs, the president and our country. As far as I am concerned this list
should strictly adhere to exchanging information useful to Parkinson's,
their caregivers and those interested in helping as well as medical
professionals who wish to comment or gather information. It should refrain
from encouraging one sided activism and one sided political agendas.

You can not open it up to limited activism that supports only certain
issues.

You can not expect to consistently post "informational" articles critical of
peoples beliefs and politics and expect not to have backlash.

You can not expect people to remain silent when their deeply held beliefs
are routinely insulted in the name of freedom of speech.

You cannot allow a constant barrage of one sided opinions and then say to
stop when there is a response from the other side.

You cannot limit informational articles to only the liberal press and yellow
journalist.

You cannot offer credibility to only to left wing groups and not expect
conservatives to respond in kind.

You just can't let a Donkey or an Elephant "into the house for just a bit"
and not expect a mess....

Frank cg. Teri 52/47/40 15024