I don't think most people want to argue with friends about politics or
religion, unless you're Mary Matlin married to James Carville or Maria Schriver to
Arnold..  Altho I enjoy a good debate, I really don't want to offend anyone,
especially anyone who has this horrible disease.  Yet now religion and politics
will determine how well we live, if we live, etc.

When I was young growing up in the 50's people tended to keep their religion
private. Not so today, with our Johnny-come-lately to Jesus Commander in Chief
 leading (from the safety of the Oval Office)his Christian soldiers on to
war, albeit not war on disease.

As I recall, there were "moral" objections against organ transplants.  I
don't believe unscrupulous people are harvesting peoples' organs, yet that was a
fear then , like the fear of cloning today.

This argument is with us, like it or not.  The latest research I read about
was "Mickey has Two Moms".  Scientists have actually produced a mouse from 2
females, also a mouse from 2 males.  How do you like them apples?  What effect
might this have on
the gay marriage brouhaha?

Science and mice seem to keep changing the world whether we are ready or not.
Ray