From: "Caryle" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: liberal divisive garbage/Frank.

> I don't think a comparison of taking someone's money and the use of unused
embryos for stem cell research is fair.  If someone is savy enough to make a
billion dollars they should be free to spend it as they will.  Besides -
Robbery is illegal.

> If an embryo isn't going to be used to attempt to create a viable fetus
and is going to be 'tossed in the trash' then why not use it for research/a
cure for many different diseases??  Why does this have to be a political
issue at all??