I need some advice or suggestions on how to stay on schedule with meds while
traveling abroad.  I am going to Athens, Greece and to Cyprus for two weeks,
we should be in the air anywhere from 9 - 12 hours and I start having problems
if I'm just late with meds, I'm wondering do I take them round the clock every
4 hours (as I do here except when I'm sleeping) and I'll be awake much longer
on the flight over.  Also the time difference is going to be confusing-I know
just going to California from here (Michigan) It was hard to stay on
schedule.  Thought maybe some of you could offer suggestions on what you've done or
maybe it was not so difficult for you. :)
Thanks, Diane