What surprises me is that some pro-life followers are ready to kill or
blast nurses,doctors or abortion clinics but do nothing for the millions
of african and third world creatures (many babies) that are dying of
AIDS ,diseases,famine etc . .... in such case they consider these dramas
are not for them to be worried about these lives. Most of this drama
could be avoided with politics for birth control procedures condemned
and opposed by these same followers.

Joao Carvalho
BA,Brazil