i have been to Greece a few years ago. from what I understand they have
revamped their airport. thank God.  When I was there I had to take a
truck to another area of the airport and a bus.

1) demand a bulk head seat even if u have to sit separately from ur
travel partner.
2) ask ur physician about how to continue ur meds.
3) add 1-2 days for gradual retrieval of 'energy' if u will.
4) bring water for the airport. sealed small bottles because security
varies and rules seem to change as to bringing batteries and fluids thru
airports or on airplanes.
5 i have one watch on the the US time for the first day or two to avoid
screw ups of meds. faster and easier.
6) due to the length of the trip and security points use a wheelchair.
I can't stand up and take my shoes off at the same time. Also, unless u
have obviously an older person a chair most likely be found for u to sit
in, ect.

nancy m