I can't go to any seminar but can tell you Medtronic Activa implants really
stop  tremor.  One of my implants got accidently turned off and I was ready to
check out for good.  My part-time CG got me turned back on after 2 tries.  I
had tried 3 times with no luck.  It reminded me what a miracle this is. Bad
tremors stopped immediately and my voice instantly got worse, and I can barely
walk or write, have double vision, but those tremors really drove me nuts.  I
have been emailed and heard from people who gotten their lives back after
bilateral DBS.  I'm just grateful not to be shaking so bad,   my programmer is
ordering me a machine  that tells you if you are on or off or if battery is just
run down.Ray

PS - I understand they now have just one chest   implant for both sides of
brain instead of two.  also Medicare and my secondary insurance pay all