OK - I have stayed quiet long enough.  Who do I see most often posting this sort of thing, i.e. political name-calling, etc?  FRANK.  Someday if I ever feel better, I'll go through the archives and count them.

If you don't want people to talk politics, then YOU also have to stop.  It's really THAT SIMPLE.
Carrie