This may sound strange coming from a man... but why doesn't someone invent an easy clasp bra for the disabled.  Of course it must be stylish.  I help my wife put her bra on every day.  Of course we make a game of it so it is not without merit but I know she would rather have the option and I am not there all the time.

She try's putting on the thing in the front but the clasps are harder than buttons.  Now as far as those front clasping bras go there are a couple of drawbacks.  You have to remember they are on or you get frustrated trying to unhook the back and they are harder to handle than the clasps.

Hmmm I wonder if Velcro is the answer?

Is there and answer out there?

Frank cg. Teri 52/47/40 15024