Good morning --
Someone recently mentioned drooling as a severe PD problem for them.  I'm sorry I can't find that person's email.  Dr. Abe Lieberman of the National Parkinson's Foundation frequently recommends Fenugreek Thyme (herbs available in combination or each can be taken separately since some folks can't locate them in combination -- but BOTH of the herbs should be used) taken 2 capsules 3 times a day.  Apparently that has proven quite helpful for some of his patients who have problems with drooling.

Carole and Ted (56/45/40)