Diane
When we traveled to Hawaii (6 hour's difference in time), I faced the same problem.  Unless you are going to be staying longer than a week or two, the easiest transition is to take the meds as you would on your regular time (give or take an hour).  No, I didn't wake up during the night to take my medications, but I sometimes took an extra half of a tablet (sinemet) or agonist (Requip) the next morning "between" regular dosing (IF needed).

Buy yourself one of those alarming pill cases (or set your watch alarm) and keep on regular schedule as much as possible.  If you are as medication sensitive as I am, this schedule works well - instead of recovering from just "jet lag," you can elminate recovering from "dosing lag."

Remember, also, that your body will react by exacerbation of symptoms (or least mine did) from the extra activity incurredon this trip.  Happy traveling!

Peggy