Jo Ann Coen has asked me to write to let you know she has been diagnosed
with breast cancer and will be having surgery in 2 to 3 weeks.  She asks
for your thoughts and prayers during this time, and she wishes all of you
the very best.

Anyone who wishes to write to her can do so through her e-mail address:

Please join me in the above.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.