________________________________

From: Tom Berdine [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 3rd Annual Parkinson's Disease Symposium Hotel Phone Number Change

Please note that you must call 1-505-884-2511 and tell them you are with the
Young Onset Parkinson's Association. Rooms are opened now, please plan early
as airfare will rise as the event draws near. We have submitted a letter to
Continental Airlines asking for a 10%+ group rate and will post information
on that as soon as we hear back.
We are putting the finishing touches on the registration form and have the
preliminary agenda coming soon as well.  The fee will be $50 per day and
include breakfast and lunch for both days and the dinner on Saturday night!
________________________________

 The 3rd Annual Parkinson's Disease Symposium presented by the Young Onset
Parkinson's Association (YOPA) and the American Parkinson's Disease
Association (APDA) will be held on the *2nd and 3rd of October 2004  (see
note) in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

It is important that you make your travel plans early as the largest
International  Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (www.aibf.org <http://www.aibf.org/> )
in the world will be here for your enjoyment as well. Imagine 700+ hot air
balloons of every color and shape floating through the blue skies of
Albuquerque with the 11,000ft Sandia Mountains and Rio Grande River serving
as a backdrop. Couple that with two 1/2 days of symposiums  (2-3 Oct) ,
breakfasts, lunchs, a dinner, and specialized breakout sessions after lunch
will make for a weekend you will never forget!

We will be holding the symposium at the Holiday Inn Mountain View and have
arranged for the blocking of rooms at the price of $79 per nite (hotels at
this time of year go for $150). Ground transportation will be provided to
the hot air balloon fiesta grounds and is available to take you to Old Town
and local malls.  Rooms may be reserved by  calling 1-505-884-2511.  Tell
them your are with the Parkinson's group, also if you want to be roomed in
the same area as everyone else please tell them so and they will do their
best to accomdate you.  It is vital you obtain airfare and reserve your
hotel rooms early.

We at YOPA are excited about our 3rd Annual event and look forward to seeing
all our friends, new and old, once again.  Symposium price, speaker and
event lineup will be out soon, watch www.yopa.org  for details as they
become available.

For more information or to volunteer to help feel free to contact us via
www.yopa.org   or email us at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Regards,
Young Onset Parkinson's Association (YOPA)
<http://www.yopa.org/> WWW.YOPA. <http://www.yopa.org/> ORG

*The actual symposium days will be held on the 2nd and 3rd of October. Plan
on arriving NLT the 1st of October and consider staying the 4th to relax and
enjoy Albuquerque. We are also discussing the possibility of Santa Fe Tour
for the 4th of Octob

---

---