After much consideration I have decided to start the YoungParkinsons.com MSN
community anew. It is available via HYPERLINK
"BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.youngparkinsons.com/"www.youngparkinsons.com
or directly at HYPERLINK
"BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://groups.msn.com/YoungParkinsons-Com/_whatsnew.msnw"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungParkinsons-Com/_whatsnew.msnw.

Since creating this community over 3 years ago I have seen it help many of
you--myself included and I hope you all will use it as an avenue to
seek/give the support and friendship that we all need.

The fresh start will not be moderated (except as outlined in the community
guidelines) and membership will be open to all. The community will be yours
to mold and      manage.

I hope you all will help with this transition.

Tom Berdine

---