Diane, the first question I had when I read your post was, what did you have
to eat?  Seems as though you've been functioning quite well up to this time.
When there is a sudden increase in symptoms sometimes it is a simple problem
that can be over-come.

So.....did you have a high protein meal with your friends?  I'm sure that
you are aware that protein interferes with the metabolism of Sinemet - if
you ate a meal that stayed in your duodenum a little too long, your meds
would be off.

That said, if you notice that you are having increasing difficulty driving,
you might have to consider other methods of transportation.  Studies have
shown that PD folks generally stop driving long after their symptoms
actually started to interfere with safe practices.  Another consideration,
if you intend to continue driving, is to subscribe to OnStar.  That way you
would never be far from help in case that you needed it.

The best advice, of course, is to make an appointment with your neurologist
to review your drug regimen.

Good luck and God bless you.
---------
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 65/25)