Hi, I was diagnosed about 6 years ago and at this point I still drive around
town but my wife is doing all the long distance driving.  I'm just afraid
I'll find myself in the position you did and then hurt someone.  As far as
raising your meds, there is a point where work became less important than
prolonging the time where I needed to up the amount of levadopa I was
taking.  As I'm sure you know, there is a point where the side effects
outweigh the benefits.  I want to push that day as far away as possible.

Scott Burnett