Thanks Raj!
:)

Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brightline
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 6:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Drooling

Hi Wendy:
    I tried Fenugreek/Thyme for drooling.   The product by GNP worked
for me
moerately, but I had very strange eye burning sensation.  I tried one
spoonful of germinating Fenugreek seed (for two to three days) + Fresh
thyme
(one branch of about 2" long) worked better without any side effects.
    Find out what work for you by trial and error.  Also try for a
couple of
weeks and observe what effects it might have on other PD symptoms.
    Good luck!
    Raj