Did you have DBS-STN to help control the symptoms of your advancing PD?

If you or someone you know had bi-lateral DBS-STN at least six months ago,
we want to hear from you.

Call us toll free at 1-800-579-8440

We will send you a packet of information containing our latest survey, Focus
2, Quality of Life and Depression. We will include the Focus 1 Report, a
comparison of prevailing symptoms pre and post dbs-stn, or you can go to our
web site and read these on line or download the material.

Visit and donąt forget to book-mark <http://65.54.184.250:80/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=a957d96f1fe56235f7632d228754cf96&lat=1085966562&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2edbs%2dstn%2eorg>http://www.dbs-stn.org

DBS-STN.org is committed to help improve the quality of life of the DBS-STN
patients and their caregivers. The concept of the web site and its contents
were conceived and initiated by Margaret Tuchman, President of the Parkinson
Alliance. As a bilateral STN patient, she knows first hand the issues facing
the DBS-STN community.

Through patient and caregiver surveys, we are not only asking questions but
providing answers that will help those who underwent DBS-STN surgery. After
our survey responses are analyzed they are compared with existing literature
and are summarized in a Report. This format was successfully used with Focus
1. The Survey results are shared with our participants and they can also be
found on our website. Participants can learn how their quality of life
compares to others who took the survey and with what the research community
agrees or disagrees based on their studies.

We have found that the well informed PD patient can often judge and express
insightfully their health status. Excellent listening skills by the doctor
in combination with intelligent questions from the patient and family are
necessary to improve the Quality of Life of the patients. Moreover, the
DBS.STN.org also offers a Forum where PD related questions promote comments
from other patients and as a special service, a panel of medical experts
volunteer advice to help with the more complicated issues.

Take a journey through our corner of the world and promise yourself that for
every seed of information you find useful you will share a bit of yourself
with others. It is NOT mandatory to complete a survey in order to visit the
website.

Everyone is always welcome.

The many ways you can contact us:
Mail: DBS-STN.org ¬ Post Office Box 308 ¬ Kingston, New Jersey 08529-0308
Phone: 800-579-8440 ¬ Fax: 609-688-0875
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site <<http://65.54.184.250:80/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=a957d96f1fe56235f7632d228754cf96&lat=1085966562&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2edbs%2dstn%2eorg>http://www.dbs-stn.org>