Since I’m on the Committee, I have hesitated in making my vote public, but
Pat tells me it’s ok! I, too, would prefer it not be held on Mother’s Day –
over the years, I have always heard someone or some several says that they
were sorry to be apart from family. Even if it’s only for one year, it would
be nice to accommodate families with kids. And given our lousy Spring this
year, I can only hope that an extra week into May might improve the odds on
getting good weather.

Jane.