I know that last week I reported that Stanford said i wasn't progressing,
but tipped over to today. I've " Weebled" before, but I've always been
quicker than gravity. Not today.  I went to step around something, and lost
my balance. My hand wasn't fast enough to grab anything, and over I went. I
landed on our freestanding fireplace, so I didn't go all the way to the
floor. The extent of my injury was a  bruised ego. I shall wait and see if
this trend continues.

                                                                Chris