Good morning!
Thank you for sharing your first fall.  You helped me realize that I am
probably close to a similar adventure.  I, too, have "Weebled" (first time
I've seen that ... I immediately flashed on my children's toys of over
twenty years ago ... marvelously descriptive.) and have made what in
retrospect I'm certain were wonderful, saving catches with dignity and some
pride intact. I just started an increased Sinemet dosage (per my neuro's
instructions) to offset an increase in "Weebling" that seemed to be
directly related to both my stress levels and the time since last dose.
This is my first major up-tick in several years.  I'll let you know what
happens on this corner of the Cincinnati end of things.

I hope all your current flights, whether spirit, mind or body, are all
intentional and all come out where you'd planned.

All the best
Bart Conard

mailto:[log in to unmask]