Caryle
         My parents smoked until I was two, then they quiet for good. I was
smoke free until I was eighteen. Than I joined the military, where for six
years I was heavily exposed to cigaret smoke in confined spaces ie The
cabin of the diving boat, the Divers berthing   compartment.etc. At least
70% of the Divers smoked. Then for the next twenty four years I was exposed
to moderate amounts of second hand smoke in the construction trades. since
I retired, I've been living smoke free.
         I first experienced hand tremor when I was 40.

So
1 I was exposed for 30 years
2 I am now 50
3 I first experienced PD symptoms at 40