Paula, this e-mail is to let you know that I  got your message, I just don't
know
how to send it back, or even to other people. Larry sat me down once and
showed me, it takes a lot more then one time for me to get it.  I guess I
have
to have him show me and write it down. I can follow directions. If I see it.
Did you have a wonderful weekend?  We went to our my families picnic.
it was fun, there were about 40 or 50 of us and that is just my mother's
side.
At the end of July our son Bob and his family are coming out from Idaho,
So the rest of the family will be here also.  John, from Texas, is trying to
get  his vacation at the same time, Then the whole family will be together.
That doesn't happen  very much, I can't wait.

Love, Marge