Caryle,

Just curious.

Why limit the question about smoke?  If you feel second hand smoke has
something to do with the onset of PD, wouldn't you expect primary
exposure to be even more harmful?

I was exposed to smoke from perhaps infancy, from both parents, until I
took it up myself, after which I smoked from about age 20 to 40.

First Parkinson symptoms occurred at about age 54 - retrospectively.
I did not become seriously alarmed enough to present myself for
diagnosis until I was nearly 62.