i don't read much anymore so i'm not up on who is a trouble maker.  he he
i take it you are a bilederal bad tremor implant  i would'nt want to make
trouble he eh   BUT  it makes a BIG difference who  does the implants and
who does the set up on the computers  your units should not get turned off
very easy at all.  i use power tools and work on computer moniters and haver
never been turned off but maybe once  by the survelence gates at the bus
depot   if your numbers are set so low , to save the batteries?, that you
experience break through tremor when  nerveous but you are actually on, then
you need a new dr!!!!!!!!!!   my right side tremor is normal and very bad
it is easy to control.  the left is off the charts  abnormal bad  bad bad
but well controled  by deligent thoughtful settings  my left side unit will
likely have to be replaced this year,  less than three years, BUT i AM, not
was,  a piano tuner  by trade an still tune three or four pianos a week,
down from 25 when i was healthy.  the limiting factor is not dexterity  but
stamina

if your implant placement needs to be checked go to dr vardeman at ut at san
antonio, let no other nuro surgeon touch you and his mri team knows how to
image an implant person    if you want to try to tune up your present outfit
go to the ut at dallas and see dr O'sulliben   i have had average settings,
good settings and VERY good  settings dr O is very good   stay away from
baylor hps in houston   i don't care how good dr J is   he and baylor are
crooks  felons  and yes i can prove it

i will not talk on a phone   but you can talk to my squak box   my wife will
give you the phone numbers  check the medtronics web site  and the
university of texas web site

George  Campbell     Stephenville Texas