What a wonderful suprise, we rec'd today. The Fed Ex truck pulled up to our
house and I
was just coming home from grocery shopping, he had my driveway blocked and
said, great timing(I'm thinking, I didn't order anything, did I.) I still am in
shock and overjoyed at receiving two of the most beautiful, softest, lovable,
precious. adorable Teddy Bears I have ever seen.  It is the neatest thing, I
have seen some comments on the list but never knew too much about it, we can't
believe we are the recipients of such a special gifts.
Who do we thank, who can we express our appreciate and gratitude to, and how
can we become part of this fantastic group, because we would love to let other
PD'ers and caregivers know how much we appreciate their love and support.
Words are great, but actions really speak from the heart.  I love the people
who did this and I will never forget the joy and love that these Teddy Bears
represent, they will be with us always.
Edith Love, if you are on the list, please e-mail me privately.

Brig and Gerry
"Do something good for someone you like least, today."
St. Anthony of Padua