Dear Lucy,

Thank you. Please send the attachemnt for my review.

Best Regards,

Ken Huang

Lucy Sargent <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings from the Parkinson's Disease Foundation

PDF is developing a new set of patient education brochures due to be out
this fall - we would welcome some feedback on two potential design
directions for the look and feel of these publications. If you are
interested and willing to share your thoughts please email me off the
listserv and I'll send you an attachment for your review. Please note the
file is a pdf file so you will need to have acrobat on your computer.

Thanks and regards

Lucy

Lucy Sargent, CFRE

Director of Communications

Parkinson's Disease Foundation

710 West 168th Street

New York, NY 10032

Ph: (212) 923-4700

Fax: (212) 923-4778

www.pdf.org

The Parkinson's Disease Foundation is dedicated to funding the highest
caliber research into the causes and cure of Parkinson's.