Talk to the folks in the tech industry who have lost
jobs over the past 4
years and how hard it is to find one - a great many o
fthe jobs have gone
overseas to India (ever called Dell for support??).
Also, the rate of pay
in the tech industry has dropped anywhere from 30 -
50%.  Personally I have
been layed off 3 times in the last 4 years and my
income has dropped 50% - I
am now taking temp jobs to make ends meet.  I have
lost my house and am
driving a car that is 14 years old with almost 220,000
miles on it because
health care, a roof over my head, and food are more
important.

Ask me if "W" has made my life bettter??

Oh yeah - I was Dx'ed back in November and if I lose
my health care coverage
(I am currently on COBRA) what am I supposed to do
about getting help - I
make to much to be covered under the "drug" plan
besides I am only 41.  What
about Dr visits, physical therapy, etc?

Don't even get me started on the other subjects!!!

Caryle 41/40/37

At 04:28 AM 6/22/2004, you wrote:

>2) He without a question inherited a recession from
the previous
>administration and has without a doubt turned the
economy around.  One
>of the best measures of whether you are better off
today is home
>ownership.  Today because of
>this presidents efforts home ownership is at an all
time high in the
>US.  Never
>in our countries history have so many poor and
working class people been
able
>to reach the American dream of owning a home.  Job
growth and job creation
is
>at a high.  Personal income growth is very strong.
Inflation is at an all
>time
>low.  Interest rates which have the greatest impact
on the poor are at an
all
>time low.
>

>4) He is the only president that was able to get a
prescription drug
>plan past congress.  The overwhelming majority of
these funds are
>designed to go to the poorest and those in greatest
need.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com).