Carline has developed a peculiar problem with her eyes. She now has a
tendency to
close her eyes and keep them shut tightly to the extent that she sort of
grimaces with her face.
This is especially true for her left eye on her bad side. She has also
developed an infection
in her eyes for which I got "Polytrim" yesterday. But she had the tendency
to close her eyes even before
she had the infection. I asked her if light is bothering her, she says it
is not. On the other hand
she seems to be more sensitive and asks for sunglasses when we are outside.

1. Has anybody had trouble with pulling the eyes shut?
2. Has anybody had problems with excessive light sensitivity, photophobia
(due to the meds perhaps)?
3. Do people with PD want to shut out the world?

Comments appreciated.

K. F. Etzold cg Carline